Qualification: Graduate / MBA /PG (Master Degree)
Salary: (Not Disclosed)
Location: Bangalore and Mumbai
Domain: Banking / BFSI / Fintech /Payment gateway.
NPST has recently raised funds and has expansion plans in the BFSI software domain. The company has certified products in the payment domain and large-scale clients. We are looking for a qualified Senior Sales Manager with immense expertise in BFSI/Fintech software sales to join our growing team. You will be responsible for New Business Development, developing long-term relationships with our BFSI customers, and overseeing sales. You will be handling regional sales requirements, pitching to prospective clients, executing new leads, achieving sales numbers, and generating revenue. As an account manager, you should work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner, and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. One should be able to grow the business by building successful, long-term client relationships.
- Generating new sales using existing and potential customer networks in BFSI and Fintech sector.
- Executing sales cycle from fresh leads to closure.
- Pitch, present, and represent the products and services of the organization to new leads and existing clients.
- Experience in the RFP process will be added advantage
- Generate revenue and achieve targets.
- Managing a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success.
- Act as the point of contact, handle customers’ needs and develop long-term relationships.
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions.
- Set and track sales account targets aligned with company objectives
- Provide exceptional and high-touch customer service, including escalation and coordination of support issues as needed.
- Monitor sales metrics and suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service.
- Sales and new business development.
- Pre- sales knowledge
- Account Management and client-focused solutioning
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- String Technical knowledge in payments and BFSI segment
- Ability to communicate client needs with staff, talent for influencing client needs,
- Ability to Manage Multiple Projects and Relationships Simultaneously
- Negotiation skills, Listening skills, Presentation skills, and Time management skills
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in related technical and/or human resources field required.
- At least two years of related recruiting experience required, with prior experience in technical roles a plus.